PARKING IN THE POINT FRASER DEVELOPMENT AREA
Whether you’re visiting Point Fraser for a ne dining experience, a bit of exercise and fresh air, or just to relax with nature, there are many CPP car park locations nearby. Use this guide to help choose the best location for your visit. You can also visit the CPP website at cityofperthparking.com.au or download the CPP mobile app for live bay availability at many car park locations.
1. CPP POINT FRASER CAR PARK
Directly on the doorstep of the Point Fraser dining precinct is the CPP Point Fraser Car Park. It has 270 regular bays, 5 Disability bays and 11 motorcycle bays. It is the closest parking area and features Pay and Display ticketed parking.
- 10m 1 min
2. CPP PLAIN STREET CAR PARK
Just around the corner from Point Fraser is CPP Plain Street Car Park. It has 155 regular bays, 1 Disability bay and 7 motorcycle bays. It is the second closest available parking area and features Pay and Display ticketed parking.
- 600m 8 min
3. CPP QUEENS GARDENS CAR PARK
Queens Gardens Car Park is only a brief stroll from Point Fraser. It has 863 regular bays, 8 Disability bays and 12 motorcycle bays. It features Pay and Display ticketed parking.
- 1.0km 12 min
4. CPP GODERICH ST CAR PARK
A stone’s throw from the Royal Perth Hospital, Goderich Street Car Park is also very close to Point Fraser. It has 176 regular bays, 2 Disability bays and 9 motorcycle bays. It features a Licence Plate Recognition (ticketless) payment system.
- 1.3km 16 mi
- Live bay count available onlinen
5. CPP TERRACE ROAD CAR PARK
For those who enjoy a leisurely stroll before and after dinner, Terrace Road Car Park gives you a great reason take in the beautiful Swan River waterfront area. It has 776 regular bays, 8 Disability bays and 26 motorcycle bays. It features a
- 1.7km 21 min
- Live bay count available online
- Pay on Foot ticket system.
TRANSPORT FAST FACTS
- 10 minute walk to Perth Train Station
- Convenient pedestrian link to the Perth Stadium
- Direct access to taxi rank
- Direct connection to South Perth and past East Perth via water taxi
- Proposed new shuttle bus service from Glouster Park linking people to over 40,000 major parking facilities
- Little Ferry Co docks at On The Point
- Wild West Charters use On The Point as a dock.